Maternal and Child Health Integrated Project
Asian Development Bank, Grant 0627-TAJ (SF)
DESIGN AND SUPERVISION OF CIVIL WORKS AND EQUIPMENT
Consultant Type: Firm
Selection Method: Quality and Cost-Based Selection
Package Name and Number: CS05 – DESIGN AND SUPERVISION OF CIVIL WORKS AND EQUIPMENT
Technical Proposal Format: Full Technical Proposal
Engagement Period: 67 months
Location of Assignment: Dushanbe city, Fayzobod, Rasht and Sh. Shohin districts
The Republic of Tajikistan received a grant from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the implementation of the Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project in Tajikistan. The Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project will help address key issues affecting Tajikistan’s health sector, such as inadequate funding, outdated infrastructure and health facilities, as well as lack of qualified medical professionals and healthcare providers, especially in rural areas.
- OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The objective of this consultancy is to support the MOHSPP with the planning, procurement, and supervision of construction and rehabilitation works, and the planning, procurement and supervision of the installation of medical and non-medical equipment at selected health care facilities in the Project’s target districts to improve access to quality maternal and child health (MCH) integrated care.
- SCOPE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
In close coordination with the MOHSPP / PAG, the Design and Supervision Consultant will have to fulfil the following tasks:
Develop preliminary a detailed design for rehabilitation works and
(new) construction of district health care facilities following the
infrastructure development program prepared by the TRTA (concept design);
- Establish the detailed list of equipment and materials to be procured to assure full functioning of the rehabilitated / newly constructed health care facilities; and
- Supervise construction and rehabilitation works and equipment delivery and installation for the hospitals and district health centers located in Fayzobod, Rasht and Sh. Shohin districts.
International consulting company shall comprise the following key experts:
- Civil Engineer- Resident Engineer
- Water Sanitation Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer & Equipment Maintenance
- Structural Engineer – Deputy Resident Engineer
- HVAC Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Water Sanitation Engineer
- Material Engineer
- Site Engineer (3)
- Biomedical Engineer & Equip Maintenance
- Social Safeguards Specialist
- Environment specialist
- Quality / Document System and CAD Specialist
Detailed information is provided in Terms of Reference which can be accesses through the following link:
MOHSPP invites eligible consulting firms to submit their expression of interests to provide the abovementioned services.
Interested firms shall submit information proving that they have adequate qualification to perform the intended services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, experience and competence related to assignment, brochures, skills of personnel etc.).
The selection process will be done in accordance with ADB Procedures and Guidelines for selection of consultants based on Quality and Cost-Based Selection. Shortlisted Firms will be invited to submit technical and financial proposals. Expression of interests submitted by firms will be reviewed by Selection Committee using the following criteria:
- Experience related to the assignment set forth in the Terms of Reference;
- Technical capability of the firm, individual qualification of team members to be involved in the assignment;
- Corporate Profile indicating the duration of services rendered, core competencies, management system and financial resources;
All interested consulting firms shall submit their expression of interests in English and/or Russian languages online in a special electronic format accessible through the following link:
For additional information, interested firms may contact us:
Project Administration Group
Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project in Tajikistan
734025, Dushanbe, Shevchenko str. 61
Building of Tajik State Institution “Tajik Research Center
for Preventive Medicine”, 3rd Floor
Tel.: +992 37 221 1606
Please, be advised that same company is not allowed to make a bid for CS02 – PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION AND MONITORING & EVALUATION SUPPORT and CS05 – DESIGN AND SUPERVISION OF CIVIL WORKS AND EQUIPMENT.
The deadline for submission of expression of interests is 12 August 2019, not later than 20:59 Dushanbe local time.