|Date||6 April 2021|
|Grant No. and Title||G0627-TAJ: Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project (MCHICP)|
|Contract No. and Title||MOHSPP/MCHICP/G12: Medical and Non-Medical Equipment for Primary Health Care|
|Deadline for Submission of Bids||Extended to 31 May 2021, 15:00 (Dushanbe time)|
1. The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Project Administration Group (PAG) of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of Medical and Non-Medical Equipment for Primary Health Care (“the Goods”). Delivery period is 90 days from the Contract Signing Date.
3. Open competitive bidding (national advertisement) will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications may participate in this bidding:
- Minimum average annual turnover of USD 600,000.00 (US Dollars Six Hundred thousand) calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last 3 years.
The qualification criteria are more completely described in the Bidding Documents.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, bidders should contact
Project Administration Group (PAG)
Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan
Street Address: Str. Shevchenko 61
ZIP code: 734025
Telephone: (992 37) 221 43 94
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. To obtain the Bidding Documents via email in English or Russian languages, eligible bidders should write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for MOHSPP/MCHICP/G12: Medical and Non-Medical Equipment for Primary Health Care.
7. Submit your bid
- electronically through the web portal https://www.tenderlink.com/adb
- on or before the deadline: 31 May 2021, 15:00 (Dushanbe time)
- together with a scanned copy of the original Bid Security as described in the Bidding Documents
Late bids and hardcopy submission will not be accepted.
8. Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline. Bidders will have the option to attend the electronic bid opening via online conferencing system. The link to the virtual opening will be sent to the bidders 7 days prior to the opening.