The Republic of Tajikistan received a grant from the Asian Development Fund (ADF) for the implementation of the Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project in Tajikistan.
A project administration group (PAG) was established to implement the project. The role of the PAG is in the day-to-day implementation of project activities, including operational and budget planning, recruitment of local and international consultants, procurement of works (construction and rehabilitation of health facilities) and goods (medical and non-medical equipment), monitoring and evaluation of project progress, analysis of issues to determine the necessary actions and reporting to the Project Director and the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Tajikistan (MoHSPP).
To achieve these goals the MoHSPP of the Republic of Tajikistan invites eligible citizens to apply for the following vacant positions:
- PAG’s Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
The M&E Specialist will work closely with the Director of GAP, the MoHSPPRT, other GAP staff and consultants to accomplish the following tasks:
- Organization of the M&E reporting system;
- Preparation and submission of all reports to the MoHSPP and ADB, including project evaluation reports.
- Consolidation of inputs and updating of the gender action plan (GAP) and the Project Administration Manual (PAM).
- Adjustment of project performance management and reporting systems;
- Monitoring and evaluation of achievements during project implementation (Initial, mid-term review and Final Report);
- Review the Plan of data collection to ensure that all baseline data and targets for the design and monitoring matrix are in place.
- Master Degree (university degree) in health management or equivalent;
- Relevant work experience ideally in the field of maternal and child health;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in:
- Implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs, ideally within maternal and child health;
- Evaluating the effectiveness and quality, ideally of, maternal and child health services; (and other health authorities);
- Analysis and reporting of M&E results and development of its recommendations;
- Excellent knowledge (written and oral) of Tajik and Russian, Good knowledge of English.
- Procurement Assistant
- Organize and prepare all RFQ for small contracts (including e.g. capacity building material) and the procurement for Goods;
- Organize publications on ADB, national and international websites and newspapers according to ADB’s regulations;
- Prepare answers to requests for clarifications issues by supplier companies;
- Assisting with Invitation for Bids, in the evaluation of bidding proposals and contract negotiations;
- Monitor supplier contracts;
- Organize the bid openings;
- Assisting PAG in contract negotiation and contract signing;
- Implement other procurement related tasks under the supervision of the PAG Manager and Procurement Officer.
- Bachelor’s in economics, Finance, Accounting or another related field;
- At least 3 years of the practical experience, preferably in international organization;
- Experience in projects funded by ADB and/or World Bank would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in the Tajik and Russian language is essential, proficiency in the English language would be an asset;
- Good computer skills;
- Ability to manage and work with the team.
Terms of Engagement: Initially 12 person-months on a continuous basis with 3-month probation period.
All interested candidates must submit the following documents:
Resume (CV) in Russian and English (the format of the resume can be downloaded here or received by e-mail indicated below)
Recommendation letters with the contact details of the recommenders
Copy of documents certifying the candidate’s education
Copy of passport (place of residence, TIN/ИНН)
The above-mentioned documents must be submitted personally in an envelope. The envelope must indicate:
For the contest:
Name of candidate:
The deadline for submission of documents is 13 July 2021 at 10:00 local time. Documents submitted after the indicated deadline will not be reviewed.
The selection will be carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and the selection procedures for individual specialists of the Asian Development Bank.
Only qualified candidates based on CVs will be invited to the interview. If necessary, PAG reserves the right to re-announce a vacancy or cancel the recruitment.
For more information about, the Project, please see the link: http://adbmch.tj/ru/home/
Documents from candidates are accepted at the address:
734025, Dushanbe, Str. Shevchenko 61, Office 2).
Tel: (992 37) 221 43 94