The Republic of Tajikistan received a grant from the Asian Development Fund (ADF) for the implementation of the Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project in Tajikistan.
A project administration group (PAG) was established to implement the project. The role of the PAG is in the day-to-day implementation of project activities, including operational and budget planning, recruitment of local and international consultants, procurement of works (construction and rehabilitation of health facilities) and goods (medical and non-medical equipment), monitoring and evaluation of project progress, analysis of issues to determine the necessary actions and reporting to the Project Director and the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Tajikistan (MoHSPP).
To achieve these goals the MoHSPP of the Republic of Tajikistan invites eligible citizens to apply for the following vacant positions:
- Disbursement Officer
- Manage the operating expenditures for the PAG;
- Process financial data with the Finance Management Information System;
- Support Financial Management Officer in maintaining a financial Management Information System;
- Asist with the preparation of budget revisions and monthly financial reports;
- Manage payments of contracts and withdrawal applications;
- Process the advance account replenishment and financial status of the project;
- Manage all audit – related tasks together with Financial Management Officer;
- Manage the PAG operating expenditures and payments orders;
- Support maintenance of the book keeping system for all PAG operating cost;
- Manage all petty cash disbursements;
- Manage and prepare bank operations for PAG contracts payments; and
- Perform other duties as instructed by Financial Management Officer.
- Bachelor’s in economics, Finance, Accounting or another related field;
- At least 5 years of the practical experience, preferably in international organization;
- Experience in projects funded by ADB and/or World Bank would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in the Tajik and Russian language is essential, proficiency in the English language would be an asset;
- Good computer skills;
- Ability to manage and work with the team.
All interested candidates must submit the following documents:
Resume (CV) in Russian and English (the format of the resume can be downloaded here or received by e-mail indicated below)
Recommendation letters with the contact details of the recommenders
Copy of documents certifying the candidate’s education
Copy of passport (place of residence, TIN/ИНН)
The above-mentioned documents must be submitted personally in an envelope. The envelope must indicate:
For the contest:
Name of candidate:
The deadline for submission of documents is September 4, 2021 at 10:00 local time. Documents submitted after the specified period will not be reviewed.
The selection will be carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and the selection procedures for individual specialists of the Asian Development Bank.
Only qualified candidates based on CVs will be invited to the interview. If necessary, PAG reserves the right to re-announce a vacancy or cancel the recruitment.
For more information about, the Project, please see the link: http://adbmch.tj/ru/home/
Documents from candidates are accepted at the address:
734025, Dushanbe, Str. Shevchenko 61, Office 2).
Tel: (992 37) 221 43 94