|Date:||2 March 2022|
|Grant No. and Title:||G0627-TAJ (SF) Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project (MCHICP)|
|Contract No. and Ti tle:||MOHSPP/MCHICP/CW03 – Civil Works in Shohin District.|
|Deadline for Submission of Bids:||13 April 2022, 4:00 p.m. (Dushanbe time).|
1. The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Project Administration Group under the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Tajikistan (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of CW03 package – Civil Works in Shohin District, which will involve construction of Diagnostic and Treatment Center, Morgue and repair-rehabilitation works of medical buildings of the hospital, including replacement of windows, doors, floors, plastering, painting of interior and exterior walls, replacement of electric wires and fixtures, heating and ventilation, water and sewerage systems, installation of Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) system, installation of medical gas system, reorganization of functional connections between buildings and better internal paths and landscaping (“the Works”). Completion period is 24 months from the Start Date.
3. Open competitive bidding (International Advertisement) will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- Minimum Average Annual Construction Turnover of US Dollars Three Million and Eight Hundred Thousand ($3,800,000,00) or equivalent in any other currencies of eligible ADB member countries calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed within the last 5 years (2017-2021);
- Participation in at least one (1) contract that has been successfully or substantially completed within the last 5 years (2017-2021) and that is similar to the proposed civil works where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds US Dollars Two Million and Three Hundred Thousand ($2,300,000.00) or equivalent in any other currencies of eligible ADB member countries.
This qualification summarizes only part of the requirements for information to the potential Bidders. Bidders are requested to refer to Section 3 of the Bidding Document for the full range of criteria prior to submitting a bid.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, Bidders should contact:
Project Administration Group (PAG)
Mr. Isfandiyor Mahmudzoda – PAG Project Manager
Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Tajikistan
Street address: 61 Shevchenko
ZIP code: 734025
Telephone: +992 37 221-43-94
E-mail address: email@example.com
6. To obtain the electronic copy of the bidding documents in English, eligible Bidders should write to the email address above requesting the bidding documents for MOHSPP/MCHICP/CW 03 – Civil Works in Shohin District. The copy (in PDF) is free-of-charge.
7. Deliver your bid to the address:
The State Committee on Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan (Goscominvest)
Street address: 27 Shotemur Street
Floor/Room number: 1st floor, Office No.9, Special box for Bidding
Postal code: 734025
Country: Republic of Tajikistan
- on or before the deadline: 13 April 2022, 4:00 p.m. (Dushanbe time)
- together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document
Bids will be opened promptly after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
8. When evaluating Bids, Domestic Preference will be applied as stipulated in the Bidding Document.