|Date:||21 August 2023|
|Grant No. and Title:||G0627-TAJ (SF) Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project (MCHICP)|
|Contract No. and Title:||OCB/MOHSPP/MCHICP/G06-02|
|Deadline for Submission of Bids:||5 October 2023, 10:00 AM (Local Dushanbe time)|
- The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project, and it intends to apply part of this financing to payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
- The Project Administration Group under the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Tajikistan (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for supply and installation of Critical Medical Equipment. Delivery period is 5 months from contract signing date.
3. Open competitive bidding (International Advertisement) will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedureand is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- Successful completion as main supplier within the last 5 (five) years, of at least 2 (two) contracts each valued at:
- US Dollars Two Million ($2,000,000.00) or equivalent in any other currencies of eligible ADB member countries with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply;
- The Bidder must have a minimum average annual turnover of:
- US Dollars Five Million, ($ 5,000,000.00) or equivalent in any other currencies of eligible ADB member countries calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last 3 (three) years.
- The Bidder must demonstrate availability of or access to liquid assets, lines of credit, and other finances sufficient to meet cash flow requirement which is:
- US Dollars Two Million ($ 2,000,000.00) or equivalent in any other currencies of eligible ADB member countries
This qualification summarizes only part of the requirements for information to the potential Bidders. Bidders are requested to refer to Section 3 of the Bidding Document for the full range of criteria prior to submitting a Bid.
If there are any discrepancies between this Invitation for Bid and the Bidding Document, the Bidding Document shall prevail.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, Bidders should contact:
Attention: Project Administration Group (PAG)
Mr. Isfandiyor Mahmudzoda – PAG Project Manager
Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Tajikistan
Street address: 61 Shevchenko
ZIP code: 734025
Telephone: +992 37 221-43-94
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. To obtain the electronic copy of the bidding documents in English, eligible Bidders should write to the email address above requesting the Bidding documents for OCB/MOHSPP/MCHICP/G06-02 – Critical Medical Equipment. The Bidding documents will be sent by email, free of charge, in electronic format (PDF file).
7. Deliver your bid to the address:
The State Committee on Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan (Goscominvest)
Street address: 27 Shotemur Street
Floor/Room number: 1st floor, Office No.9, Special box for Bidding
Postal code: 734025
Country: Republic of Tajikistan
- on or before the deadline: 5 October 2023, at 10:00 AM (Local Dushanbe time)
- together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document
8. Bids will be opened promptly after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.